London, November 2018 – The 4th Future of Biogas Europe will be taking place in London, UK, on 7-8 November 2018. Join us to participate in interactive sessions & panel discussions with expert speakers sharing knowledge and experience and engage in excellent networking opportunities. Mr. Attila Kovacs, ERGaR Secretary General and several other ERGaR members will be presenting.
Building up on the success of 2017 edition that took place last November in London with 80+ key industry representatives joining the forum, this year’s edition will once again bring together biogas producers, technology/solution providers, leaders from agricultural sector, food and beverage industry, transport and waste industry and experts from the entire value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas.
ERGaR members are welcome to enjoy a discount of 15% on the registration fee for all ERGaR members.
Topics for Discussion
- European Union Biogas & Biomethane Market: Key Developments & Legislative Updates
- Certifications Schemes & Certificate Trading
- Injection into the Grid
- Biogas for the Transport Sector
- Creating Biobased Building Blocks from Biogas and Biomethane
- Financing & Funding Biogas & Biomethane Production
- Biogas Upgrading Technologies
- Technological Innovations Advancing the Industry
- Potential in the Landfill & Wastewater treatment Sector
Download Brochure & Agenda: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/future-biogas-europe/ebge4-mktg-agenda/