October 2019 in Schwäbisch Hall, GERMANY – International Conference with Company Exhibition and Excursion – Progress in Biomethane-Mobility
IBBK’s 3-day conference “Progress in Biomethane Mobility” will bridge the gap between the technology and the end user. We address the international scientific community as well as practitioners to present you the status quo and new and modern technologies.
The company exhibition during the two days of the conference and the excursion to selected biogas upgrading projects and biomethane mobility solutions in the region will put you in direct contact with the technology.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now open and we look forward to receiving your submissions on the following topics:
- Overview over the political framework and tax laws in Germany and the neighboring countries
- Current developments in biogas upgrading technologies
- The climate-neutral “multi-talent” biomethane and its role in the transport and energy transition
- Adaptation of the continuous biogas production to the discontinuous fuelling processes of vehicles
- CNG-Drive: use cases, vehicle types and technologies
- Best-practice examples for decentralized generation and utilization
- Bio-LNG and its future role in decarbonizing the fuel sector
- Practitioners talk about their experiences
- Innovation and business forum
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The abstract submission deadline is April 30th, 2019.
To submit an abstract on the above topics, please follow the instructions on the event website.
The scientific committee will evaluate your submissions and give you feedback on being accepted for the conference program in mid June 2019. As an author of the accepted abstracts, you will be contacted directly through the email you submitted.
Dr. Attila Kovács, European Renewable Gas Registry, is one of the confirmed keynote speakers on the topic of “Cross-border transfer of Biomethane certificates”.