Join ERGaR on 12 October in Amsterdam for the Biogas Development Forum !
Part of Flame, Europe’s largest gathering of gas and LNG professionals, the event will bring together feedstock suppliers, biogas producers and biogas consumers to develop real solutions for unlocking Europe’s biogas production potential.
Attendees will hear from the likes of the IEA, EBA, E.ON Gas Mobil, Eneco and others about the lessons learned in successful markets and the uptake of biogas and biomethane in power generation, grid injection and transportation.
They will also hear from ERGaR Assistant Secretary General Flore Belin about the current EU regulatory landscape and efforts to develop a homogenous regulatory framework.
- Exploring pathways for biomethane: Discuss biomethane’s role within the broader decarbonisation agenda and which applications can best help to reduce GHG emissions and improve returns.
- Promoting biogas in the transport sector: Discover opportunities for bio-CNG, LBG and bio-LNG in passenger vehicles, HGVs and shipping.
- Harmonising European regulations: Review key European markets’ policies and incentive structures in the context of the Renewable Energy Directive and the new decarbonisation package.
- Improving sustainable feedstock supply: Assess the sustainability credentials of different sources of biomass and learn how the biogas industry can make better use of waste-based feedstocks.
- Optimising financing of new projects: Examine different strategies for financing new biogas and biomethane projects, and review the implications for the biogas industry of the Feed-in-Tariffs scheme.
DOWNLOAD AGENDA >> http://bit.ly/39JIN6c
Among the speakers:
- Flore Belin, Assistant Secretary General, ERGaR
- Olaf Rumberg, CEO, E.ON Gas Mobil
- Alexey Mozgovoy, Staff Unit for Biomethane, German Biogas Association
- Jean-Marie Gauthey, Head of European Affairs, GRDF
- Gerd Van de Logt, Head of Business Development, Eneco
- Lorenzo Maggioni, Head of R&D, Consorzio Italiano Biogas
- Peter Zeniewski, Lead Gas Analyst for the WEO, IEA
VIEW ALL SPEAKERS >> http://bit.ly/2HAIBtZ
Book by email: email@example.com
Book over the phone: +44 (0)20 3377 3279
Register online: http://bit.ly/38IaL25